Background

Everything I put up on Wikipedia gets wiped so I am putting it all up here in my own way -- mostly stuff that Wikipedia does not have in English. Mainly information about operetta but some other topics as well

Monday, September 9, 2019

A new Ingeborg Hallstein channel on Youtube with lots of videos


See here. Many of the videos are of her in her younger days.

My favourite is her version of Frühlingsstimmen Walzer (Voices of Spring Waltz) by Johann Strauss. I will never be able to listen to anybody else's version now. See below:



The owner of the channel is "megadim" (megadimih@gmail.com), who informs me that he has a lot more videos of her that he will put up in due course.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you. May be you have this?: https://www.amazon.com/Ingeborg-Hallstein-Liederabend-Beethoven-Schubert/dp/B00MHIJ6JO

    ReplyDelete